Introducing Alastair “Hoogie” Hoogenboezem.
|Date of Birth:||September 10, 1992|
|Favourite Track:||Teretonga south west of Invercargill, Phillip Island in Australia and Barber USA – Too many to single out a favorite!|
|Hobbies:||Mountain biking, Snowboarding, Jet skiing, Dirt bike riding and Running (now competed in 2 marathons with a best and proud time of 3 hours 12 minutes)|
|Career Highlight:||Competing in 3 rounds at the World Superbikes in the European Stock 600 Championship|
Road Racing History
- 2 years of Development class, won the National Support class in 2008.
- Competed in the 2007 Australian MRRDA series
- 3 National seasons in the 125 GP class scoring 9th, 2nd and then winning his first National Championship
- 5 Nationals in the 600 Supersport class achieving a 3rd and then wining his second National cahampionship in 2015
- Numerous rides in Australian National Championships on both 600’s and 1000’s, results include stock 1000 wins and breaking the lap record in Phillip Island
- Competed and scored points in the final 2 rounds of the MotoAmerica Racing Series